HOW DO I MAKE A DONATION?
Donations to Safer DIY Spaces can be made online HERE.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I NEED HELP?
Our intake form is HERE.
HOW DO I ACCESS YOUR TAX-ID # (EIN) FOR DONATIONS?
We will work with any donors in terms of receipts and required documentation.
The Omni Commons Tax ID (EIN) number is 46-4109670.
DOES YOUR FUNDRAISING PLATFORM, YOUCARING.COM, TAKE A FINANCIAL CUT FROM DONATIONS MADE THROUGH THEIR WEB PAGE?
You, the donor, can make that decision. If you prefer to direct 100% of your donation to the DIY Communities Safety Fund:
1. Click Donate Now on the page that appears, enter in the dollar amount you wish to donate
2. Scroll to the bottom of that page where it lists Total Donation - you'll see a percentage has been automatically added. For example, "$100.00 donation + $6.00 to YouCaring (recommended)."
3. Click on the text, "$6.00 to YouCaring (recommended)". A small pop-up box will appear with a drop-down menu for pre-set percentages to donate.
4. Using the drop-down menu, select "Other amount". A dollar ($) field will appear. In that field, just type "0", then 'Continue'.
5. The pop-up box will disappear, and you'll see the amount going to youcaring is $0. At that point, 100% of your contribution will go to the DIY Communities Safety Fund.
ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK?
Yes, we are! Connect with us on Facebook HERE.